Builders anywhere ?

Austin
Administrator
I recently had an inquiry about building and I wondering if there are presently any active builders
in our community. I guess I'm also wondering about projects that would be for sale for one reason
or another.
Let me hear from you if you've a project in the garage and don't or can't plan on finishing it. Respond
here on the web page. Tell me where you're located and what % finished it is.

Thanks, I'll see if we can find a home for your Deuce project.

Austin Cole

Re: Builders anywhere ?

Keith
I have a deuce project that is under way. I am working on the caban supports at the monent. It was a finished plane that a friend took on and was redoing. He lost his job so he sold it. I would be interested in selling it at any point in time. I would say it is about 75% completed. If you want more info I will check back here daily. May be we can do business.