Duce for Sale

dhedeman@me.com
1974 Duce

This Duce is for sale.  150 Lyc with no logs is currently on the plane.  Flying nicely and cruising at 110 mph. I have about 6 hrs on the Duce with this engine after putting it on in place of the 135 that was there. The 135 is available also. I bought the plane damaged, ground looped with gear damage, about 6-7 years ago.  A friend rebuilt it with new covering and water-based dope.  Ive redone the panel and put on the long pipes.  Plane was built in 1974 in Maryland and went thru 3-4 owners.  There was at least one other ground loop in its early history.  She lands straight and tracks nicely if you dont stomp around on the rudder pedals.  Flys nicely, but a little heavy on the ailerons.  Great fun for younger pilots but too much hassle getting into it for an old guy like me.  $18,500 with new annual that comes due Nov 30, 2018 — or might trade for Piper Pacer.  Don Hedeman, Dubuque Iowa, dhedeman@me.com.

Re: Duce for Sale

Austin
Administrator
Make sure you list it on Barnstormers and Trade-A-Plane would be a good choice also. Don, was
this plane in Charleston SC per chance. If so I know the plane and the circumstances.
It was a good, well built plane. Just mis-handled.
Austin

Re: Duce for Sale

Pilotrwk
I know I’m late to the party...is this or other Bakeng’s for sale?

Thank you.

Re: Duce for Sale

mark
Administrator
Looks like it's still registered to Don.  You might try clicking on his name and messaging him.  Best of luck!

Re: Duce for Sale

Cary Winch
I still have N70BD (first Bakeng Duce) for sale if you are interested. Haven't been trying too hard lately and have not advertised it in a long while, but I still should sell it to fund paint and interior on my C170B. Love flying the old girl, it has a current annual and all. I am up in WI.

Cary

Re: Duce for Sale

Pilotrwk
This post was updated on .
Hi Cary,

I just saw your post.

Can you send some info and pictures? I’m interested in a parasol like the Deuce. I live on an air park down in Florida.

Best regards,
Bob

Pilotrwk@yahoo.com
407-276-4055

Re: Duce for Sale

KenDromgold
Hello Don, I remember looking at this Deuce 7 years ago...is it still for sale??  Thanks in advance
Ken
Jim

Re: Duce for Sale

Jim
This ad is still listed on the web. Just wondering if the Deuce is still for sale.
thank you

Re: Duce for Sale

mark
Administrator
I contacted Don and the aircraft is still for sale.  Send him and email and he will give you the details.

Re: Duce for Sale

KenDromgold
Hello Jim, this is not my Deuce.

On Feb 9, 2020, at 10:49, Jim [via Bakeng Deuce] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

This ad is still listed on the web. Just wondering if the Deuce is still for sale.
thank you

http://bakeng-deuce.2359706.n4.nabble.com/Duce-for-Sale-tp108p122.html
To unsubscribe from Duce for Sale, click here.
NAML
Jim

Re: Duce for Sale

Jim
Sorry for errant email. Thanks for responding.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2020, at 7:24 PM, KenDromgold [via Bakeng Deuce] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Jim, this is not my Deuce.

On Feb 9, 2020, at 10:49, Jim [via Bakeng Deuce] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

This ad is still listed on the web. Just wondering if the Deuce is still for sale.
thank you

http://bakeng-deuce.2359706.n4.nabble.com/Duce-for-Sale-tp108p122.html
To unsubscribe from Duce for Sale, click here.
NAML

http://bakeng-deuce.2359706.n4.nabble.com/Duce-for-Sale-tp108p124.html
To unsubscribe from Duce for Sale, click here.
NAML
Jim

Re: Duce for Sale

Jim
Thank you.
I didn’t see the email because it went to my “junk” email. Don sent me an email and I have replied.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2020, at 5:22 PM, mark [via Bakeng Deuce] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I contacted Don and the aircraft is still for sale.  Send him and email and he will give you the details.

http://bakeng-deuce.2359706.n4.nabble.com/Duce-for-Sale-tp108p123.html
To unsubscribe from Duce for Sale, click here.
NAML
Jim

To unsubscribe from Duce for Sale, click here.
NAML

Re: Duce for Sale

KenDromgold
Thanks