Duce for Sale

dhedeman@me.com
1974 Duce

This Duce is for sale.  150 Lyc with no logs is currently on the plane.  Flying nicely and cruising at 110 mph. I have about 6 hrs on the Duce with this engine after putting it on in place of the 135 that was there. The 135 is available also. I bought the plane damaged, ground looped with gear damage, about 6-7 years ago.  A friend rebuilt it with new covering and water-based dope.  Ive redone the panel and put on the long pipes.  Plane was built in 1974 in Maryland and went thru 3-4 owners.  There was at least one other ground loop in its early history.  She lands straight and tracks nicely if you dont stomp around on the rudder pedals.  Flys nicely, but a little heavy on the ailerons.  Great fun for younger pilots but too much hassle getting into it for an old guy like me.  $18,500 with new annual that comes due Nov 30, 2018 — or might trade for Piper Pacer.  Don Hedeman, Dubuque Iowa, dhedeman@me.com.

Re: Duce for Sale

Austin
Administrator
Make sure you list it on Barnstormers and Trade-A-Plane would be a good choice also. Don, was
this plane in Charleston SC per chance. If so I know the plane and the circumstances.
It was a good, well built plane. Just mis-handled.
Austin