Looking

Planegene
Looking to purchase a Bakeng Deuce.
Let me know what you have.
Gene120@bellsouth.net

Re: Looking

Austin
Administrator
Our flagship is for sale. It is the yellow and red one on the front
page of our website. It is perfect and ready to fly away. We're asking
29,000.00 and it is well worth it. It has all the improvements we added
to the Peregrine. With the new Peregrine we need the room and at 84
I no longer fly.
Austin Cole

Re: Looking

Cary Winch
I have Jerry Bakeng's original prototype 70BD for sale. Great flying plane, just doesn't get flown enough so I post if for sale occasionally. $16K with a spare O-290 and $15K without the spare engine. You can see the listing for it on Barnstormers right now.

Cary

Re: Looking

Planegene
Would love to have that plane.
$29,000 is a little more than I was really wanting to spend at this point.

Gene