Peregrine Deuce sign off

Austin
Administrator
Next week the 27th. of September, Dale Gauger of American Champion will be at our
building to inspect and hopefully sign off our Peregrine Deuce. Dale is the full time FAA
guy at American Champion and as we did the Peregrine, I would occasionally call Dale
and ask him questions. ( Like do I need a fuel gage if I'm installing a fuel flow analyzer,
and, how much dihedral does a high wing need. (Answers if you're interested, are, No you
don't need a tank gage with a fuel flow analyzer and 2, High wings don't need any dihedral
at all.
So, wish us luck with our inspection. Lastly, I need a test pilot. I'm 83 and don't get in good
or out any more, plus I'm out of physical.  Any offers ? Mark, want to do it ?
Austin