Peregrine Deuce sign off

Austin
Administrator
The Peregrine is signed off and ready to fly. It is now registered and legal.
Whoopee !  Long time coming. Lots of starts and stops.  Lots of interruptions.
"Always keep the promises you make to yourself" Otherwise what's the purpose.
I'm so sorry I'm 83 and no longer legal to fly. I'm going to work on getting my
physical and a bi-annual. There are CAD drawings of this Peregrine but they are going
to be very expensive, and it is a very complex aircraft. Many machine shop parts,
many laser cut  parts.
Austin

Re: Peregrine Deuce sign off

mark
Administrator
Congratulations Austin!  You've created quite a beautiful airplane.  Time to blow the dust off you're flying skills and go do some flying :)