Silly Question

Dnico
New to the site and this ac. Was looking at the Pietenpol but, this ac seems like a better fit for me.

Are any components available for purchase anywhere?  Like, the fuselage?  Spruce makes it seem like there is a kit available.......but, no details.

Is this a 100% scratch build?

Thanks,

Damon

Re: Silly Question

mark
Administrator
Hey Damon.  Not a silly question at all.  I don't believe there are any components available.  Your best bet is probably to find a partially completed aircraft to take over or an aircraft that hasn't flown in a long time and needs a recover, etc.

Best of luck,
Mark

Re: Silly Question

Dnico
Thanks.  I wonder if new plans available from the last folks who owned the rights?

Anyone here have plans for sale?

Thanks,

Damon