The day before Chrisrmas

Austin
Administrator
Well guys, The year is coming to a close. Jesus was born 2000 years ago in a pig barn. We have much
to celebrate. 2018 was a good year for Bakeng Deuce. We finished and flew the new Peregrine Deuce.
It flew quite well. No tweaking, no trim adjustments, it just flew like it was supposed to. There were
no surprises, no desperate moments, no "aw shit" moments. God is good.
Next summer we will expand the flight envelope more. Milton will do the flying. I'm so old and creaky,
well, it hurts to even get in or out of it for me. That's what happens when you take too long to build
a new design.
As I have mentioned before, I would love to sell The Bakeng Deuce Airplane Factory to someone  that
would love it as I have and carry it on with a passion. This venture will never make a lot of money. And
it really shouldn't be about that anyway. If you want to make money go buy a laundromat. This is about
a love for aviation, airplanes, the wonder of flight and all it entails.
So Merry Christmas everyone,someone please step forward and say,  "  I want Bakeng Deuce, and all the
wonders, and wonderful people it entails.  I want to finish life with a great big smile on my face. "
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, if you want to fly the new Peregrine come to Kenosha next summer.
We'll be there. God bless you all.
Austin

Re: The day before Chrisrmas

Arizona Bill
Merry Christmas, Austin!

And Merry Christmas to the entire Bakeng Duce/Deuce Family!

Looking Forward to a Great, Flying 2019!

Bill & Pam Palmer
Mogollon Airpark, Arizona

Re: The day before Chrisrmas

Gerry
Merry Christmas to all Bakeng aircraft (Duce, Deuce, Peregrine) enthusiasts.

Austin, if I win the lottery, I'd buy the company in a heartbeat.  In the meantime I'll keep working on my old Duce and wish you and yours a happy holiday and a healthy, enjoyable new year.  Good luck with the Peregrine. Looking forward to your full report.

cheers,

gerry

Re: The day before Chrisrmas

Paul
Wishing all Duce/Duece fans, past, present and future a very happy 2019.